Menthol Crystals are natural composition of Mentha products that is derived from Mentha Arvensis seeds taken from Indian agriculture. Actual Menthol Crystal looking as prism-shaped and using colorless combination of solid crystals, that’s much helpful for manufacturing medicines of antibacterial products. Pure Crystals of Menthol you may use to produces several essential medicinal products like that:
- Analgesic balms or use to mix in ointments or lotions derivatives.
- Perfumes, menthol cigarettes, cosmetics, creams,
- You may use to mix menthol crystals in shampoos, Tooth paste some important conditioners.
- Since there are several others researched application of pure Menthol Crystals uses to produces Food-Additives, Flavors and Fragrances and Pharmaceuticals products
- Helpful in Oral Care and many other medicinal industries.
- It is also used as the famous agent of cooling.
AOS Products’ finest crystals of Menthol are available in the following two grades that confirm by the selected specification of IP/BP/USP/JP/ FCC-III etc. We not only a Indian reputed manufacturing company but we have finest providers of Worldwide seeking menthol at lowest price in India, Middle east, far East, Africa and other most selective countries. We AOS Product Offer our Pure Menthol by solid selected terms:-
L Type Menthol | Menthol Bold Size Crystal | Only natural menthol crystals | Menthol good specification of IP/BP/USP/EP/JP/FCC | Molten class Menthol Crystals | High Purity menthol | 100% Pure Menthol Crystal | Indian Nature Pepper Mint Crystal etc.
AOS Product manufactures and supplies superior Menthol Crystals, which are acknowledged because of its uncompromised quality. Our products which are easily available and are in huge demand in food manufacturing units like confectioneries, and liquors. We are listed among the apex Pure Menthol Crystals Manufacturers and Natural Menthol Crystals Exporters from India.
You may use it:
- CAS Number: 89 - 78 – 1
- Botanical Source: Mentha arvinces
- Synonym: 5- Methyl-2- (1-methylethyl) cyclohexanol, 3-p-menthanol,
- hexahydrothymol, peppermint camphor
- Empirical Formula: C10H20O
- Molecular Weight: 156.26
- Appearance: Colorless crystals (hexagonal needles or prisms)
- Odor: Sharp Peppermint odor
- Taste: Peppermint & cooling taste
- Melting Point: 41 - 430 C
- Refractive Index at 250 C : 1.456 - 1.458
- Optical Rotation at 180 C : -490 to -500 (10 % alc soln)
- Solubility: Slightly soluble in water; very sol in alcohol, chloroform, ether, petro ether; freely soluble in glacial acetic acid, liquid petrolatum.
- Main Constituent: min. 99.5 % levo – menthol
In liqueurs, confectionery, perfumery, cigarettes, cough drops, nasal inhalers, pharmaceutical preparations, etc.
Therapy Cat: Topical anti-pruritic
Therapy Cat (Vet): Has been used as a mild local anesthetic, antiseptic; internally as a
Carminative and gastric sedative.
Storage & Stability: Keep in tightly closed fiber drums in a cool and dry place, protected from light. When stored for more than 12 months, quality should be checked before use.